More Certifications Available
CERTIFIED APPLICATION DEVELOPER (CAD)
Application developers are the creative minds behind computer programs. Some develop the applications that allow people to do specific tasks on a computer or another device and increasing on mobile devices. Others develop the underlying systems that run the devices or that control networks. Requirements:
1. Information Systems Core,
2. One applications development Exam:
a. Systems Development (Systems Analysis & Design), or
b. Object-Oriented Analysis & Design, or c. Web Development.
3. one Programming exam:
Choose from: Procedural (Advanced) Programming, or, C++, or JAVA, or C Language.
CERTIFIED SOFTWARE ENGINEER (CSE)
Software developers/engineers are the creative minds behind computer programs. Some develop the applications that allow people to do specific tasks on a computer or another device. Others develop the underlying systems that run the devices or that control networks.
1. Information Systems Core Exam
2. Software Engineering Exam, and
3. Object-Oriented Analysis & Design Exam.
CERTIFIED IT CONSULTANT (CITC)
Requires that you take
1. Information Systems Core or Business Technology Management, and
2. IT Consulting, plus
3. Choose One Specialty Exam – based on the practice area most relevant to your consulting practice. For example, any one of our 20+ 90 minute examinations:
Business Process Management
Systems Development (Analysis & Design)
Object Oriented Analysis & Design
----many others available
Certified Computer Scientist (CCS)
Computer Scientists create innovations and new applications in computers, technology and business and essential to economic growth.
Computer Science parts 1 and 2. Passing at 70% or higher.
Associate Computer Scientist (ACS)
Computer Science Exam Parts 1 and 2. Passing at 50% or higher.
CERTIFIED IT PROFESSIONAL (CITP)
Computer and information systems managers, often called information technology (IT) managers or IT project managers, plan, coordinate, and direct computer-related activities in an organization. They help determine the information technology goals of an organization and are responsible for implementing computer systems to meet those goals.
1. Information Systems Core, Plus
2. two Professional Exams based on Specializations sought:
A. Network Administration (CITP-NA)
1. Microcomputers & Networking
2. Data Communications and Internetworking
B. Customer Service Support (tier 1&2) (CITP-CSS)
1. Office Information Systems
2. Microcomputing and Networks
C. Database Administration(CITP-DBA)
1. Database Administration (Data Operations & Security)
2. Data Modeling (Data Development)
D. Cyber Security (CITP-CYBR)
1. Systems Security
2. Cyber Security
Information Systems Analyst (ISA)
Information Systems Exam Part 1 & 2 passed at 50% or higher.