Global IT Community Association
The ICCP is a member organization of the Global IT Community Association. As an ICCP member, you are eligible for the many benefits that GITCA offers. Visit their website for details.
About the Global IT Community Association (GITCA)
Representing over 900 member organizations and over 5 million IT professionals, GITCA is the world's largest international not-for-profit independent organization powered by dedicated volunteers devoted to the development and growth of the IT community by providing services to support leaders and connect user groups, associations, and student IT organizations. GITCA stands committed to the free exchange of resources, ultimately elevating the status of the IT Professional both in their industry and in the community.
- Elevating the Status of the IT Professional
- Providing recognition for service and volunteerism
- Making connections and exchanging resources and user group best practices
- Catalyst for your skills and career growth
- Bringing the volunteer IT Community together
- Providing essential no charge services to leaders of IT associations, user groups and student groups